By Julie L. Harmon, Info resource from http://melbournecriminallawyersblog.com
1. Before the end of the licence disqualification period, the offender should attend the local Magistrates Court and provide them a copy of the infringement notice or a driving history extract from VicRoads.
2. Lodge an application for licence restoration and pay $81.90
3. The Court will arrange a hearing date 28 days after the application is lodged.
4. While waiting for the day of the hearing, the offender would have to complete a Drink Driver Education Course and attend a police interview a week prior to the hearing date.
5. Attend the Court hearing and provide evidence that supports the application.